Image Description 3
- "An optimal load scheduling approach considering user preference and convenience level for smart homes” Jun. 11-14, 2019, pp. M3-TS4 229.1-229.6.
- “Optimization of Energy Saving Control for Air Conditioning System in Data Center” April. 23-24, 2019, pp. 1-6.
- “Integrated energy management of photovoltaic panels and fuel cells for residential houses" July 27-28, 2018, pp. 1-8.
- “An integrated IMU and UWB sensor based indoor positioning system” Sep. 18-21, 2017, pp. 1-8.
- “Taiwan High Speed Rail Power Facility Maintenance and Management System II,” Grant of Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation, Grant No. C4-19-001, Aug. 2019 to Jul. 2021.
- “Optimal shedding control of large quantity of small air conditioners in wide area for demand response,” Grant of Ministry of Science and Technology, Grant No. MOST 107-2221-E-027-086-MY3, Aug. 2018 to Jul. 2021.
- “Studies of impacts to unbalanced distribution system with a large quantities of renewable energy and load demands,” Grant of Ministry of Science and Technology, MOST 107-2221-E-110-062, Aug. 2018 to Jul. 2019.